“My Knee” is a free, evidence-based educational toolkit developed to support people with knee pain or knee osteoarthritis to make informed decisions about their care and improve their self-management. It is co-designed by researchers, clinicians, and people with knee osteoarthritis (OA).
- It aims at people with knee OA
- Understand and improve knowledge about the condition.
- Understand and improve knowledge about treatment options.
- Provide resources that help to improve the condition and its self-management.
- Support to improve communication with healthcare professionals.
The link below will take you to the TREK education ‘My Knee’ toolkit webpage.